Thursday 1 March 2018

Hot Air Balloon/DT project

Hello crafty folks!!
A very good morning to all of you.......
Today I am really excited because I tried my hands first time on 3d project . I made this for Mudra Stamp . You can check my complete project here.I have made a hot air ballon with the beautiful paper pack 'Beary Hugs' by Mudra. This collection is simply fabulous having lodes of images for fussy cutting, super sweet and the colors of the paper are so rich and vibrant which can add beauty to any project.  You can check the collection here.
Here is the sneak peak of my project:

Thanks for stopping by
Warm regards
Uma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Guy Ever

Hello Everyone! Good morning.... Today is Heartfelt Wednesday and I am back with another card using "Majestic Frames" die....